Mouse Short Tandem Repeat Profiling
Misidentified and contaminated cell lines undermine your experimental results and discredit preclinical studies. Until now there has been no credible method of authenticating mouse cell lines. To address this need, ATCC has teamed up with an independent consortium of NIST and 10 independent laboratories to develop a mouse STR profiling service. This service aids in the detection of misidentified, cross-contaminated, or genetically drifted cells, which invalidate research results. ATCC mouse STR analysis meets all requirements for NIH funding, journal publication, and quality control for FDA submissions. Order STR profiling and trust your experimental results.
Have confidence in the identity of your cells, and get the data you need in 3 Easy Steps!
- Place your order.
- Spot cells onto the Sample Collection Card that you received from the mailer packet in the mail.
- Mail the dried card back to us in the pre-addressed envelope. (View Sample Instructions)
Results are emailed to you in a PDF format. (Sample Generic Report).
- Comprehensive analysis of your cell line by ATCC experts
- Detection of human and African green monkey DNA
- ISO/IEC 17025 certified process for STR authentication
- Barcoded sample and process controls
- STR report that meets requirements for funding, publication, and quality control
- Results emailed to you within 3-5 business days
- Substantial savings for larger volume authentication services
Human STR Profiling Service
Short-tandem repeat profiling of human cell lines is an easy-to-use way to authenticate/confirm the identity of your sample. This established method of cell authentication aids in the detection of misidentified, cross-contaminated, or genetically drifted cells that invalidate your research results.
Mycoplasma Detection Service
Mycoplasma contamination is difficult to detect but can seriously impact your experimental results. ATCC provides services that can quickly identify mycoplasma-contaminated cultures and reagents. Choose between PCR-based Testing Service or Direct & Indirect Culture Service options.
Need an affordable solution to deriving primary cells from iPSCs? Is CRISPR/Cas9 gene editing, next-generation model development, nucleic acid extractions, or cell provisioning & authentication in your workflow? ATCC can help with customized services and solutions to meet your specific assay development needs.